Almost home

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Today is my last full day in Sydney, and Im wasting it inside typing... No I have been out all morning and will be outside again soon and tonight I plan to have a feast. So for my last couple of days I thought it would be nice to stay in that famous hostel of theirs the Sydney Harbour YHA which I have to add is pretty damn nice, I even have an en-suite, posh hostel or what! Tonight I think I want to eat dinner on the roof overlooking the harbour, I'll have friends with me and I will stuff my face! I'll add an update tomorrow just to say a final goodbye to Australia, its been magical and weird and an adventure to tell everyone about, which is probably all I'll be doing when I get back, I'm sure I shall be sick of talking about it.

Thank you Australia, It's been Wild :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment