Up to date?!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ok people so far i have been uploading blogs roughly a week after things happen, Ive been trying to keep it that way but I'm lagging, being on the road all the time changing hostels almost every other day leaves little time to write. So not being able to access what i have previously written due to having no wi-fi at my current location this will not be the next section of the story, which is about nora and then the start of the journey, but hey ya win some ya lose some. I thought instead id give a brief overview of whats happening and happened so far.

So right now this second I am sitting in Colonial village YHA an awesome little place which i recommend visiting, I have just eaten an elegantly shaped trough of chili con carne but somehow still feel hungry, god knows why. They were very surprised i even finished it and i feel like another. The place has a really nice family style air which is lovely, and due to my celebrity like status (for shaving my head in the video) I have been upgraded to a double room all to myself. pity nora isnt here....

Tomorrow really early I head out to Fraser island, should be awesome only im gonna have to get up extra early to make it due to mixing up the accomodation. Still Im glad I did as I really like it here, might come back after Fraser just to hang out for a few days.

So far I have spent a week and a half in sydney, then headed to the blue mountains for a couple of magical days, it really is incredible there everyone should go, nice hostel too (not just saying that to please them.) Then I went back to sydney for the night before heading up the east coast with Lisa; a friend of Nora (the beautiful german girl I met in Sydney) and then on to Byron Bay which has It's charm, awesome place but I couldn't swim due to being ill, so experience marred somewhat. After that I spent a couple of days with a friend who lives near surfers paradise, she looked after me cooking tons of food and took me up the lookout in surfers! My god what a view, if you only have a little money and time just do the lookout, Q1 its called.
Then on to brisbane which was insanely hot, had some pretty areas but I didnt see much while there. I left Brisbane this morning, now I am at the colonial village in hervey bay!

There will be no posts in the next few days; partially due to me being on a desert island...
however as soon as I am back in civilization I shall endeavor to have up the next part of the story in detail plus some Fraser Island Photos on Flickr.

Just so you know on the last post about the blue mountains, if you click the title it will link you to my first video of the blog so far. Check it out I'm rather proud:D

Ciao ciao readers


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment